Harold Warner Construction, LLC is a general construction contractor and a service disabled veteran owned small business (SDVOSB) with extensive expertise and experience in both construction and contracting. Our strengths are the individuals we employ and their technical expertise and knowledge of safety and construction disciplines, with emphasis on electrical and exterior carpentry. Additional expertise extends from concrete foundations to roofing.
Give us the chance to team with you on your next project and find out what we can do.
Core competencies include:
- Complete project general contractor providing general carpentry, electrical, lighting, fire protection, concrete, siding, door and window installation.
- Specializations for electrical remodeling and office systems.
- Proactive customer centric small business.
- Outstanding project management and proven contract compliance regarding scope of work and project related deliverables.
- Excellent safety record.
- Managed 20 contracts for the Department of the Navy as a contracting officers representative, valued at $38 million.
- NSA building 405 retrofit outstanding rating received.
- National Park Service Antietam Battlefield tower retrofit outstanding rating received.
Harold Warner Construction is uniquely qualified for service disabled veteran contracts. HWC LLC has experience in execution of government construction contracts from both customer and contractor perspectives allowing HWC to preemptively address uncertainties before they create delays to contract execution.
CAGE Code: 4UJT6
238130 Framing contractors
238160 Roofing Contractors
238170 Siding Contractors
238210 Electrical Contractors and other wiring installation contractors
238220 Plumbing, Heating and Air Conditioning Contractors
238310 Drywall installation Contractors
238320 Painting and wall covering contractors
238330 Flooring Contractors
238350 Finish Carpentry Contractors
238390 Other Building Finishing Contractors (systems furniture)